Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Things To Do Before 30

When I was a kid of the age 13/14; I was a nice little guy who never created a ruccus and always did the right things! Then I think I turned 15 and life went mad; dunno what happened got into fights and stuff and all sorts of useless things; but having been blessed with a good family and solid friends I got out before matters went real bad!
I remember when I was 18 I wrote a list of things I would like to do by the tiem I am 25 and I just got hold of the list and I hit a 75% strike rate; so keeping on that and on an arbit conversation I had with a friend recently I decided to post a list on Things To Do Before I reach 30!
1. I have to turn 27! (Done)
2. Have to beat my father in chess
3. Have to own a Harley Davison Fat Boy, Special Ivory edition.
4. Have to see the pyramids and visit the village Corleone in Sicily (Godfather fame).
5. Have to learn how to cook! Getting there
6. Have to give up drinking more than 3 nights a week (Done till now)
7. Want to stand in an airport in front of all and just raise my hands with the sense of achievement as Tom Cruise did in Jerry Macguire!
8. Have to go to the Himalayas all alone and spend 3 nights there in absolute solitude
9. Have to pass thru the Bermuda Triangle
10. Have to sit at Lords and watch a cricket match
11. Have to participate in a marathon (I did run the StanC chapter in Sg; though only 7 kms; look at doing the 21 definitely and 42 hopefully!)
12. Have to learn how to listen
13. Have to work in Manhattan and definitely before I get married!
14. Have to learn how to play the violin
15. Have to get a woman to give me a rose .... the converse has happened, but this is something else! (Done)
16. Have to get married (Ruchi listening?)
17. Have to sai

lLets see how many I get done' any comments or suggestion on anyone who reads this?

No comments: