Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Loeevvee Sleeping

There are times when I wake up at 6:30 and reset the alarm to 8 and then get up and say da*m 9and worse adjectives) late gain! Then while I leave I promise myself that I will come back by 8:30 tonight and be sleeping by 9; which can never happen; but it has today; so without much ado I am going to crash out and have a sleep of at least 10 hours if not interrupted by anything except a call from home; because well that has to be attended.
So whosoever is reading this at 11 and is in India; well guys I have been sleeping for 4 hr by the time you read this!

Essentially getting ready for the party next week when I hit DELHI!!!!!!!

Cheers!
It may seem surprising to you all but one BIG reason I look forward to Delhi is that my lcohol intake will come off by 80%.
So Amit, Z and the remaining; no drinking!

1 comment:

Zee said...

ya right no drinking! what will we do then? talk?