Sunday, February 4, 2007

Bachelor parties gone AWFULLY wrong!!!!!!!

All are true life incidents of things gone awfully wrong; of course all the stories happened with some other ppl that I didnt know of until tonight when one of hte incidents mentiend below took place; so at the cost of my being drunk and having wasted a night to Macau; against which I had to listen to all of these; though wont complain for I am still laughing ... hope nothing like this happens to me or any of you who reads this!!!
Some of you (who read this) might know whom I am tlaking about ... and you were with me last night!!

Guys are X and women are Y. And all are different stories of course.

X1 and Y have a dhoom dharaka marriage ... on the suhag raat when X1 "loses it" to his "love" .. which seemingly is Y; Y says she loves someone else and before he has a chance to react she says she needs to go to the loo ... in total Rachel style she runs away to her love X2 ... and in one week X2 dumps her and she wants to go back to X1 ... yeh of course X1 says fukk off. Wonder where Ross was then?

X1 and Y are going around for 1 yr; break up. X2 and Y go around for 3 yrs break up; X3 and Y plan to get married ... "something" happens (still a mystery) and Y goes back to X1 after a "night" with X2 .. Shubhash Ghai .. you listening?

X and Y get married .. Y realises after one week X gets more hot when Y dresses up as a guy ... yup you guessed it X is gay.

Y is a very inquisitive woman ... she keeps asking X on one drunken night "if I wasnt in your life who would you love" and after repeated shaking of my head to say no one but you ... X says well if you weren't there as in if I had never met you ... it would have been Y2 (pardon him ... she was really pestering and he was very drunk) and so X and Y call off engagement ... dont worry guys. I still got drunk.

X is in USA; his parent have an arranged marriage planned for him; he comes and meets Y; all is wel and after 2 months of chatting and stuff they decide to get married; X comes down to Bombay for his engagement; Y says lets meet before engagement; engagement is 5 days BEFORE this incident. X and I go and meet Y; Y says she loves someone else; I look at her and ask why now and she shrugs her shoulders; X is speechless so I do the talking and in 5 minutes tell X to go and get drunk. of yeah she alos says hope you understand ... and X says WHAT??

Of course this is the guys' side of thing ... but trust me it cost me a bottle of Old Monk ... damn!

So cheers to all of you who got mentioned here ... its ascrew up I know but at least the remaining 8 guys got a good laugh ... a small respite for a missed Macau trip and a possible strip tease.

3 comments:

Zee said...

phew! thank god i wasn't mentioned!!!

Still Searching said...

Are these real stories?!!! I mean this really HAS happened?!

Anuja said...

lol
I hope the Mr X in each story is a different Mr X! If not, he should be writing a bestseller instead of imbibing free booze!