Friday, August 10, 2007

Lines which make NO sense

A lot of times you come across statements made by both genders which make no sense; this is in dedication to that ... of course my interpretations may not be all bang on; but at least the ladies will get an inkling into what we gather when they say the same!

1. I am confused ... the line most used by the fairer sex; the reaction of guys is simple "what the fukk"; either say yes its on or no its not; why keep it grey; we all know when this line is made the 99% end result is "dude its over"; so what should a guy do; well I go for a long run; get drunk after that and then say "what the fukk again" call her up and ask whats up; but the fairer sex ALWAYS gets her way out; so do what you want; you wont win.
Ladies when men say the above line; get out of there your guy is gay.

2. I need some time ... this also is a very often used line and if prodded upon then the rejoinder to this line is the above one; ie when you ask the lady "why you need time"; she will say, "I dont know yaar ... guess I am a bit confused". Now men, if this line is maaroed and you truly wanna be the girl; HIT IT HOME; matlab make sure she realises how much you love her and do it right then; else face point 1.
Ladies when men say the above line; just give him some quality time with buddies and drink up a bit and he will come back to you.

3. I need space.... now this is used by both genders; I get very confused when I hear this one; am I not cuddling up properly? am I gaining weight? so maybe Obelix can explain this one out.
Ladies when men say the above line; it should be worrisome for you; its our last line of defence.

4. Ahan ahan (with head tilted to the left and 1 eye cocked up) .... Watch out guys; you gonna get rogered; it basically means the woman knows that last thing you ever wanted her to know.
Ladies when men say this; ok this is one secret I wanna keep... hehehehehhe

Alright this is all I can add from my humble experience there are a few more but then the situations when the same were rendered cant be made public.
Disclaimer: Of course this is a sexist blog but I dont want to piss the women folk off so take it as it is light heartedly.

Cheerio and dont drink too hard; I know I cant; got a hike of 8 hours across a river bed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I use almost all those lines...stop explaining them...there are men out there who buy them. :)

Zee said...

ahan ahan...i need some time...because i'm confused...about what i need some space means!

Anshul said...

* Chaits thats my social service .... for better makind
* ZK it means you are REALLY confused and are reaching right now...

Zi Doktor

Unknown said...

Who's the gf??? Are you in Cambodia?

Serendipity said...

ROFL! Interesting post!
Now i'm bubbling with curiosity to know about the last secret! :D

Anonymous said...

Lol..Brilliant xplanation of the All imp lines that make no sense bu are used by everybody when they need to bail out

More xplanatory posts needed.