Saturday, June 2, 2007

A baby is born

2 of my close (couple) friends here in HK had a baby boy today; cute little thing with lot of hair and small little chubby nose and already he looks like he is going to be a naughty little baby.
So first of all congrats to you two on the new life and a great chapter of your lifes and hope God embarks choicest wishes and blessings onto your family.

When I saw the baby I was like whats it to be a mother; father is a great responsibility but think about the mother; she nurtures a life inside her for 9 months to a stage when all she does is for the baby inside her. Her eating habits; her lifestyle has to surround the baby.
And post that another 4/5 months you are again about the baby; and you start building up expectations about your lifes and most importantly your decision span now envelops somehting so important as it will involve the basic essentials of putting someone onto the world and how his outlook about himself and the world will be like.
My parents are here and I am like have I been a good son?
So I went out for a run for like 60 odd minutes and thank God for giving me the fortune of being born to my parents and hope He will give me enough time and opportunities to make my parents proud of me.
I think all those who are close to parents should really really thank them for being there; and those who arent well just think what they have done to make you grow up well in this world.

My final thought is that THANK GOD I am not a woman ... I mean me and with so much responsibility ... you gotta be kidding
(Had to write something like this; cant be serious for far too long)

5 comments:

Chaitali Patel said...

Read your post and was like man...he's got serious...till I came down to the last few lines. ha ha...but tell me about how scary the whole having a baby thing is!!! Can't even think about it. :)

Still Searching said...

Lovely post.. its only sometimes that you let other people see that you're really not such a jerk after all! ;)

Incidentally, I've been thinking about the same thing lately, about how grateful I am to my parents for caring for me so much and hoping that they are proud of me and I make them happy..

Anshul said...

Babes I am not married yet; so if a baby does happen; I SHOULD be very scared!!
Ruchi; you and me thingking about the same topic ...? not agood sign for you young lady!

Zee said...

well........ an obvious crack comes to mind but i shall refrain...

Cool said...

nothing much to comment on this one..I am very very far away from it....

Zee' Please don't refrain