Sunday, May 27, 2007

Parents come a callin' !!

So my folks are in HK for 2 months; when I told my colleagues they were shocked! And now with just 2 weeks gone I am shit scared ... check this out

1. 2 friends come over and those dogs get the best of me (refer previosu blog "Return of the M word") and so complain about how they are not getting the right girl to get married ... now these dogs are dogs and so they dont want to get married but of course mom and dad get psched; these guys left @ 9; my matrimonial was up at 9:30
2. My father wakes me up at 6:45 EVERY DAY; "son lets go for a walk"; thank GOD I have got used to knowing the fact that he is around; else some abuses would have flown for sure
3. Oh yeah; he expects ME to sleep at 11pm EVERY night; including weekends!!
4. I cannot drink more than 2 pegs a day.... that SUCKS!!!
5. Mom calls me at 1am on Saturday to say she expects ME back home in 15 minutes; when I am doing JUST my 3 draught of beer; getting the chance to do that for once in 2 weeks...
6. Oh eah I am expected to check out the girls who have shown interest in my profile ,,, I mean girls interest in me; how can you be so dumb!!
7. ZK dont comment on the above, ok Obelix?

More horror stories to follow.

9 comments:

Cool said...

I can't stop laughing.....
and man!! its good you are taking steps ahead in life... and thanks (from my side) to the so called "dogs"...

Sharad said...

hey Anshul!..you seem to be having a tough time eh..let me chat uncle aunty up next time i meet them ....i might have a few girl friends of mine interested in a hot shot ...wait for a few more clicks on ur blogspot!;-)..

Anshul said...

Cool; jabh teri baari aayegi tabh main to hasoonga!
Sharad kuchch karva yaar

Unknown said...

please don't send your parents away!!! such free entertainment for us... :)

If you want I can help you review the interested parties!

Anshul said...

Chaits/Sharad, please help me

Zee said...

anshul........u have destroyed my rep!!!!

Cool said...

meri baari mai bahut time hai... tu uske bina he hus le...

Sharad said...

oh ho...sorry..was not able to check the blog spot for a bit...( now i know why the suddent wssaup scrap eh)...ok Anshul, thats it! now one 26year old, 5 foot 9" ...fair ....US educated ...ex teen model is soon goin to get in touch....watch out!

Still Searching said...

Hehehhee.. this is one helluva post!! What parents can do to you! But dont forget the good food u're am sure enjoying this whole time..