Saturday, May 12, 2007

Of laazzyy Sundays

Friday night I need to party and I need to really get out there and get drunk and freak out and come back at something like 4/5 in the am and then sleep.
Wake up around 1/2 pm and head to the gym come back sleep some more and then head out on the Saturday evening binge.

Sunday ... no one and I mean NO ONE calls me up before 1pm HK time; you CANT I am a stinker when it comes to people spoiling my sleep; I am anyways a rude guy but trust me Sunday mornings I am crank king.
I hate anything but my bed/AC and bottle of water. So much so my maid comes and doesnt clean my room because she has once faced the wrath of trying to get me to open the door so that she could clean my room.
Anyways; Sundays begin at 3/4/5 am when I get into bed; I generally carry a heavy snack which I devour just before sleeping so that it gets me drowsy real fast (of course the beer in the system is anyways working); so after that I get into bed; oh yeah before leaving on Saturday evening I put on the AC so that by the time I come back the room is SUPER CHILLED (not an environmentalist of course)
Wake up @ 2/3pm an then pick up the latest news magazines and head to the Cafe for my brunch.
HK has a pretty similar concept to Parisian cafes; so I sit there all alone with my magazines finish them; I am a regular at one cafe; so they know that when I get in I have my pot of tea ready and brunch will be served only after me being there for 30/45 minutes.
Then starts the movie scene; come back around 4ish with 2 movies and watch them back to back; post that depends if I feel like gymming or go out for a quick dinner with friends.

I love slugging; there are days when India is shut and I dont need to be at the desk when I just sleep some 18 hours or so.

Yup so thats what my Sunday is all about.
and tomorrow is a Sunday but a different one; my folks land into HK for a 2 month visit; so I need to be ready and clean up the house; ah the joy of eating mom's delicious food and listening to dad's eco-political talk .. hmmmm!
Laterzz and enjoy!

2 comments:

Cool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cool said...

Sunday is definitely the best day of week, not cos you enjoy sunday so much.. but because it lets you enjoy saturday a lot...