Saturday, May 12, 2007

Emotions are a poor man's dream

I am a cocky bastard; no Qs about it; but what differentiates me is that people I really like and love I am with them thru even thicker and thin that one would like to stand for.
But ever so now and again I am made to realise the futility of it and I think is it really worth it?

The answer till now has been "well so what if someone fukked around the better things lie in the things to come and people you know"; and then suddenly you realise well dude this is it right?
Its not worth it; and all the time you spent building it up is actually a waste; so perhaps *** is right when he says he doesnt care a damn who it is or how close a friend s/he has been in the past; what matters is now and when I look @ now I realise that well most of the people I think of dont really matter.

Ah well times change and people change with them; Tempora mutantor mutamur in ilis.

4 comments:

Cool said...

times change and people change with them.... and you also change with it... and it goes around in circle and circle...

its the future that matters... but future is dependent on the past too...

raakhee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ever thought of writting as a career...mail me..darahs2003@yahoo.com

Anshul said...

cool; you are da best!