Saturday, January 6, 2007

A Typical Weekend in My Life.

Keep my mobile away from me ... after having the "last but one" beer or whisky or vodka; hte smses start rolling out ... I dunno why but suddenly the smsmes start rolling out.
Then you feel what a duffer and have another shot and then again look at the mobile .... this is generally how it ends if I am too smashed; else I come back home and sit on my laptop and harass some nice babes I know.
Yeah dont smile now ok ..

Anyways thats how it ends ... how it begins is around 6ish on a Friday I have NO plans as usual; then suddenly some phone comes and hte usual Q is ... why the eff are you in the office; and I go well ... its only 6 and my markets are on till 6; so gimme an hour more.
Then around 7ish I head out to a road in HK called LKF where I promise not to get tull and NOT to get my smses out. Neither happens of course.
So I hit home around 3/4 and then wake up around 12; head to the gym on the saturday.
work out for 2 hours because I HAVE to take out the beer.
Then the evenings come and hte usual thing happens.

But I want to change this .. not that I dont enjoy it; I love my drink and my friends here; but I wan to do something more constructive you know; and reduce my mobile bill.
So from this weekend onwards; I have stopped smoking. I have started playing squash for an hour and reduced my speed of intake of booze. I havealso started reading more.

Lets do a recheck and see what transpires over the next weekend in 8 days from now.
Oh yeah ... one thing you guys have to do is to pick up a sport and try being good at it. Its so refreshing.

Cheers.
My blogs are getting more and more arbit by the day. I need a drink I guess.

Adios.

3 comments:

Zee said...

tu aur tere smses! thank god u realised it. what abt the poor us who r obliged to reply?

Still Searching said...

Hehe.. Zee, totally agreed! The poor us who get odd scraps and smses! :-))

So how is it going, after more than 8 days.. the smoking, beer and squash?

Cool said...

Dude!(commenting on your blog so has to start with dude)...
Agree with you on all counts...
trying to something similiar here also... smoking restricted to couple of days in a month.. started playing badi... but sorry can't reduce daru :)