Friday, December 22, 2006

The craziest drunken DAY ever

My best friend (Amit) is a maniac and his birthday falls on June 2nd; posisbly the hottest day in Delhi.
So we all plan to sit at a friends place in Delhi and have beer and chill.
Now the friends (Sid) place we chose has a gigantic St Bernard that thinks he is the mentor of Sid and has to keep an eye on everything he does; so when we walk into Sid's house he looks at us very disapprovingly and when he sees Roopak (another friend) walk in with the beer the St thinks enough is enough and takes matters into his own hand.
Anyways after a bit of tugging a screaming Roopak away from the St we deicde in the health of all to take the upper floor of Sids house.
So we get there and some 8 of us start drinking. Now Amit is a Catholic but he makes Jews look like Catholics ... he has picked up the cheapest beer from the Canteen (Army canteen) and when you are down 2/3rds of it; the damn thing becomes sweet.

Now imagine me; having fun and talking and slugging at the beer and suddenly the damn thing tastes like vanilla shake (not that bad, but you get the pic) and I keep quiet because this cannot happen as this is beer; but then you cant waste alcohol as well; and no one else is complaiing so group mentality; I keep at it. Then I see someone else flinching and the amount we beat up Amit for that was not funny.

Anywyas; now comes the FUN part; Amit to prove that it is good beer slugs some 4/5 bottles and now has to pee. The problem is that this floor we are sitting on is getting renovated; the St is sitting waiting for us because he knows beer=pee and he was sitting (absolutely honestly) just outside the toilets area.
So Amit has to go up to the "servants' section" and pee which is an open toilet as in has only 3 walls and an open roof and 2 of these 3 walls have a sheer drop of 4 storeys.
After 20 minutes I think I start missing him; so 2 guys go up and after 15 minutes they too dont return.
So hte stud (me) goes up; now the earlier search party Sid and Kunal are on the stairs literally and just laughing ... nothing happened; Kunal fell on the stairs; Sid found it funny and both ended up laughing for 15 minutes; still no sign of Amit.
So I go up and it is effing HOT; I call out his name and he is not responding. so I pull myself on to the wall (remember the remaining 2 walls ahve a sheer drop) and I see Amit puking away and he has puke on his shoes; shirt; in the bath; on the door everywhere except the fucking loo... so I slide myself down; take great pleasure in slapping him "to get him back to his senses" no response.

Then it became scary; so I rush back and we get guys to pick him and while on the stairs below we drop him 4/5 times; I think on the 5th time; it was a rather nasty bump and our man comes back to his senses.
Sid had these hotties living on the floor below his and they for some reason want to climb up the stairs and they see 6 guys bend over this one half naked guy and sort of slugging him and carrying him and the scene was very funny .. and I will never forget what Amit said ... he looked at those girls and said "yeh kaun hain?" (who are these?) and we head htem ran down and lock all 7 locks on their door.

It was fun; we were in college and the reason I remeber this is because all of us are meeting like after 10 yrs next week in Delhi and this will be one topic of discussion for sure for that was the last time we all were together.
I love you guys! If any of you reads this; you will know what part you played!

Next Blog: Drinking with owmen is NEVER fun when women get drunk and senti!!

1 comment:

Zee said...

i sincerely hope i am not featuring on ur next post!!