Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Zi Tagg

Chaitali Patel; this ones for you.
First time I get tagged and it takes me more than a month to revert... very bad I know; but what to do, so much happening in life - see the markets to get a faint idea - then was traveling, blah blah and all the bullshit.
Anyways; Chaits apologies for the delay and here we go
Family: I love family and those who know me; know my love and closeness to family. Think I have written a lot on my family and in general; but I guess the 2 which stand out are the one I wrote when my folks visited me for the first time in HK and then when my friends became parents.
Friends: Funnily enough not written much about this and cant find a reason to explain it either. I guess I just call up friends when I need them and more importantly I know that once I start writing about them; I will just end up letting them all my true feelings for them; after which I wont get invited anywhere!
Yourself: There was this I Know series which went on to I Dont Know and I Want To Know. But think I Know was the best.
Your Love: Written about family already. But I dont have a special person yet.
Anything I Like: I love traveling; so it would be my trips to London, NY, back home,
Anything else I would like to add?
Hmm, how are these for topics?
Pet Peev (which irritates everyone else) - I have a bad habit of irritating ppl and loving it; especially when they get to a stage that they tell you to stop; I just plug on the accelerator.
Thing you would like to change about yourself - stop being lazy!
What I would love to do - Travel and study
What I would hate to do - work till I retire (I know a lot of you iwll be surprised by this, but I dont plan to work all my life, hopefully if life and fortune allows, I will be taking 6-7 months off every 4/5 years and just travel/study)
Ambition in life - Space travel.
Biggest scare - Feeling uselsess
Biggest strength - Friends and family
People to tag - Chaits, Zeeks, Nutty, Anchit, Meera, Nasia, anyone who reads my blog!
Cheers!

5 comments:

Zee said...

but anshul...you are useless....

Zee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anshul said...

I am more interested in knowing what comment did you delete?

Zee said...

i just said it twice for emphasis

nutty said...

o ho! First half of the tag I did last month or so .... will do the 2nd half next tm :) just published new post .. what to do?! :(

Loved your post on "I know" :)