Sunday, March 16, 2008

In recuperation

So here I was out of hospital and thinking well a few days off drinks will be a good change and tried that as well; but me bing Guzzler, it didnt last too long..
BAD MISTAKE.
so after a few more rounds to the friendly neighbour hood doc; I decided to be off my name giver for a while.
Its been 3 weeks w/o one and I am pretty vella now; since now I up at 7 am even on weekends; and I can only run for upto 3/4 hours; I am effectively left out of all binges and the lot.
Thus the point of this post .. what do you think I should do?
Options -
1. Learn a musical instrument - violin, guitar (any other ... dont say piano and stuff .. it has to be somehting I can carry)
2. Enrol for a boxing fight and train for it.
3. Traveling? well not much can be seen ovre a weekend unless you know where to head and have someone to go with.
4. What other options?
I have lost my reading habit else that would have been a good option; and I read a lot of magazines anyways so not too keen on novels just yet.

5 comments:

Cool said...

shift back to India.. u will have enough to do.....

Chaitali Patel said...

oye...what's happened to you? Learn an instrument...learn the guitar...you can carry it around!

Zee said...

errr....blog???

Saxophone Afficionado said...

Hi Anshul,

How are you pal?
I came across your blog and wanted to connect.

What are you up to? Where are you these days?
Did you get a chance to attend Bunny's wedding?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All my best,
- Goonie.

nutty said...

I agree with zee ... blog!!