Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I was SHIT scared!

I have started kick boxing lessons and today I had my first sparring
Though I was all guarded totally (I mean shin guards; head guard) but even then I was so SHIT scared its not funny and forgot EVERYTHING
At one point my trainer id a push kick and I actually fell back ... and when I swung at him he winced and I am like God people do this w/o guards .... man! I so wanna do this!!
Next sparring on Thursday!

I need to get over this fear of loosing you know; once I do get out of it; I will get beaten but then that will perhaps add to it...? You get the drift yeah?

6 comments:

nutty said...

Kickboxing?!!! WOW!

I could never think of doing anything even remotely violent! but then I guess boys will be boys :)

Have fun! Stay safe!

And if you get a black eye - use it to your utmost advantage on Saturday nights when the ladies at the bar are coo'ing over you asking how u feel and what happened ;) [o! u poor thing! ]

I have no idea what you look like but I just got this vision in my head straight out of an LA Confidential type movie .. LOL!

Zee said...

losing not loosing

Anshul said...

* Nutty; this w/e I am in Delhi so having dinner with family; but I like your thought process. Next w/e for sure! But I havent got anywhere close to as excited I was when I put my guards and threw a few punches which actually connected....
* DP Dash; thanks!

Cool said...

hey shool boy!! please don't kick me when you in town next....

Nice New Guy said...

(I was going to point at 'loooooosing', but then zee already did that.)

Learning to kickbox will do wonders to you (if nothing else, it will probably make your confidence zoom to 250% if it's already at 150). Good. I would test you out when you're done (justa kidding...)

Is it Muay Thai or Kickboxing?

Anshul said...

*Nice New Guy; not Thai but proper kickboxing; thouhg next step is Thai.
*Cool; I wouldnt dare.