Saturday, January 26, 2008

Return of The Mac

Markets have been crazy, whether US is into a recession already is a Q mark to which everyone knows the answer but no one wants to accept it, Pakistan has forgotten Benazir Bhutto (thank God; what a useless creature she was), India beat Australia at Perth (yiippeee!), the KMT has come to Taiwan after 8 yrs, Bush went to Middle East w.o there being even a whimper ... so Jan has been quiet a month till now.
Of course India celebrates her 58th Republic Day today; so congrats and well wishes all around.
I did some crazy hiking climbed this hill in less than 6 hours and the worst part was coming down. At one time I was so hungry and lak of sugar, I was ready to eat dog food.
One thing I have been doing is not to get too drunk on a Saturday so I have things to do on a Sunday; so be it being in the gym for 2 hours or just reading on the Net or going for a long hike; it does help to take the un-needed stress and thoughts from your head besides the fact that you dont smoke endless ciggis and drink endless booze... am planning to join jujitsu classes; today is my first day so wish me luck!
To all those who are getting lat to work - well I am the last one on the desk, I just pay a coffee fine i.e. buy coffee for my 2 colleagues.
To all those who are going thru an introspection; try the hiking schedule; guess what I am thnking when I am huffing and panting.. work? NO, markets? NO, about myself! best time.
Cheers!

9 comments:

Zee said...

new rule in my office...a little more than 2 coffees....100 bucks

Anshul said...

2 coffees = HK$ 35;
IHK$ = INR 5.5

so thats close to INR 200....

Cool said...

Happy Republic day....

Wish you best of luck... (for jujisu classes :)

and for me KMT means "kahani mai twist"... thats the story of the day...

Anonymous said...

Hey all the best...hope to see a leaner meaner you next time!
I wish I could go on a hike too!!!

nutty said...

so you're actually telling the introspective fellow bloggers to literally "take a hike"? hahahaha!

I'm the last one at my desk too and I just bear the brunt of all the jokes ... and I still don;t change my lazy ways ;D

Good luck on jujitsu!

Anshul said...

Jujitsu - broke my nail; got cut on my toes
my neck was very close to being broken twice.

nutty said...

ouchh!!

CandidConfessions said...

My new rule at office - Jus i cuppa daily.. Helps work more!

Nasia said...

2 coffees.. whom shud i buy tat for.. hmmmm..