Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TrivedEE writes

On the things I cant live without -> For even though I wasnt on the original list; but my love for Obelix (go figure .. her name starts with Z and ends with 'N' and has A/R/E in between) will keep me swallow my attitude

1. My family; who is my biggest anchor and base in life and w/0 whom I am a lost soul

2. Markets; I love them for the pace and the humbling experience it has on one because the saying "you can never beat the markets" is as much applicable to me as it is to Warren Buffet to Steven A Cohen ... err ok another eg is imagine SRK saying that yes he is not the best.

3. Beer; I love the draught and have a blog on it as well; nothing is more tempting than the Q "you fancy a beer?" at 7:30 post the entire hullaboo of the markets

4. Partying; 7 yrs ago I was a man with 2 left shoes; I still am but at least I dont care at all now; from being at a bar in HK called Al's Diner I have been on the pole dance almost every twice a month (fully clothed) to being in a an all night and no holds barred drinking session that is called mini-golf in HK ie you decide on 8 "holes" to go to and there you have to down at least 2 drinks each at each hole; f do in one gulp its a hole in one (kapeesch)

5. My laptop; right from emailing to chatting to dowloading music to orkuting to blogging; I am actually empty w/o the machine

6. Music; I have a good home theater at home but no cable connection; my system works as a music concerto with a full bass and surround sound and there's nothng better than listening to Bach/Metallica/U2/S&G. When I travel I have to be on the iPod else I'd die

7. Speed; I love bikes and I love cars and I love driving; when I go back home I easily do some 400kms at a decent speed in a matter of 3/4 days and I can do more.

8. Food; I love to eat and live to eat; anything which cna be labeled as a delight is more thna readily absorbed; after having lived abroad for just over a yr; my love for anything Indian is at all time high and I actually have eaten more desi food in HK than in my entire stay in Bombay (honest). eggs; anything mom cooked, steaks are all time favorite

9. A reclusive irritant; I love irritating people esp those who hate being irritated; my one liners are the most hated and the most loved depending which side you are at.

10. Traveling; might be as basic as a hike to random driving sessions to theme parks; to bike rides across islands to dirt biking to just being on the beach to sea sports to bungee jumping to sky walking whatever you get the picture

That's it? Unfortunately I have lost my reading habit; I used ot finish a book say about 800/900 pages in a week easily; but have lost it now; hope I regain it at some time.

Cheers!

11 comments:

Zee said...

oh my gawwwwwdddddddd.......the vision of u pole dancing is going to give many of us nightmares for generations to come!!

Cool said...

:)

Anshul said...

" ZK; pole dancing is so much fun; and very strenuous; I have had women coming up and kissing me (on the cheeks unfortunately)
anyways; tujhe karaoonga if you come over to HK.
" Cool Kalra what is the smile about?

Cool said...

i won't mind pole dancing.... if sexy women around :)
smile is what i did after reading ur post :)

Zee said...

shool.....please spare me!!! i beg of u!

Unknown said...

I swear man...when I read that pole dancing thing...my mind immediately raced to imagining how you would have looked. :)
I share most of your favorites except for the biking one...but love pilion riding around places.

Anshul said...

* Cool, I agree with you!
* Obelix (ZK); abbey tu aa ek baar tereko itni masti karoonga ki tujhe kuchc idea nahin
* Chaits; one of htese days I will bike a bit across North India; will buzz you and Abhi.

nutty said...

yaar sahi hai! tumne bhi tag complete kar dia! now i better got to mine fast before i dont hv a single original thought left in my head!!

agree with most of your faves (except markets n beer .. sadly! no idea about markets ... n i prefer cocktails any day over beer :D)

n i've done the pole dancing once too ... Zee you have to try it ... its awsm fun! ;)

Anshul said...

Nutty; now we HAVE to meet!!!

Ekta said...

hey..ur in HK too?:-)
But next time I am in Al diners...am gonna assume the person pole dancing is u!

Anshul said...

sounds good.