Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bambai nu trip

I love Bombay more than Delhi; I know Delhi is a way better off place ot live in but there is one big thing that Bombay has which Delhi doesnt and thats ATTITUDE
Bombay "is in your face live it like the way you want to as long as you dont step on my shoes and enjoy" attitude which Delhi cant get till now.
So when my boss asked me 10 days back if I would like to go to Bombay on a 4/5 day trip my reply was faster and more sure than had the Q been if I want beer ..
I have loads of friends in Bombay; most of them from the industry, campus and my previous-job and some from my earlier gym
We all converged on Friday and Saturday nights where we partied on both occassions from 7pm and until 1am (Nutty/ZK please note and Zeeks lemme know where and when for the challenge)

It was a great time; after a long time I caught up with old friends and met some of my batchmates from college
Oh yeah and I still own Toto's ... I went there after a yr and those guys remembered me! All of them; I got my favorite seat (well we were 12 of us); the DJ played all my favorite music (One. Yellow, Hysteria, Metallica, Pantera, Dire Straits you name it);
Oh yeah the first thing I did was of course had Chinese (Indian Chinese); I had greasy noodles; really greasy; vada paos and cutting was my usual breakfast (even at the hotel); though I missed out on going to Haji Ali for kebaabs
I also did hte matrmonial thing which Cool Kalra can expand on later; hte madum I had met was quite surprised at my capacity to party; but I htink Goenka and Jess were more surprised that I had got someone to Toto's who didnt drink (well things happen!); to be frank I tried real hard to hook her up with my brother and Cool (I mean biwi nahin to bhabhi sahi; kyun Cool?); on second thought writing all this is spoiling my chances but well dekhte hain
And yeah I did the Bandstand thing as well;
So it was an action packed time; the only thing I wanted to really do but couldnt was stay back in India; I miss it so much. Kya yaar I really feel fukked when I come back; apna des apna des hota hai yaar; kuchch bhi kahin bhi kar lo; but dekhte hain bhagwaan ne chaha to ek aadh saal mein to pukka aa jayenge.
Inshallah

7 comments:

Cool said...

shool!!
loads of comments to make...
will make it soon! (matrimonial thing in detail)
but to start with response to (I mean biwi nahin to bhabhi sahi; kyun Cool?).. you know the answer....there are somethings not happening......

Zee said...

what bandstand thing?

Cool said...

Zee'
u know what happens at bnandstand!!

Anshul said...

Cool; ZK is a kid yaar; usko zyaada pata nahin life ke baare mein ... to let it be! Kyun Zeeks?

Cool said...

now i think i can make big comment...it was great to see u in mumbai and if all goes well i am sure i would be seeing u lot more...
the matrimonial thing was quite funny...it was shool boys first meeting with the girl and they spent more than 5 hours together.. at hotel taj lands (at coffee shop i think), bandstand, candies, reclamation and then at totos :) wow that is too much fot the first meeting..
and hope to c u sometime soon...

Zee said...

what the f!!! did u meet a girl for matrimonial purposes???

Anshul said...

dont worry Zeeks tere se pyaar barkaraar hai mera.