Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I had a vision ...

This is basically an innate attempt at some 3 ppl writing a stupid novel; or well 1 writing a short story (http://halfsweetnhalfnuts.blogspot.com/2007/09/inanimate-foot-lies-elevated-on-pile-of.html) and the others adding (http://nicenewguy.blogspot.com/2007/10/other-side.html) something on to it; so its just for kicks and not to emotionally hurt or challenge anyone; with me just trying to spoil the poop.
___________
She was dead, finally SHE was dead; after having spoilt so many lives including mine; I couldnt see her make use of Keith.
Keith who has been like a brother to me; Keith who would follow anyone who would be nice to him and not just make fun of his "funky teeth"...

So apparently the maiden had sprained her ankle and was at home; she had noticed Keith go ga-ga over her and hadnt it been for me; it was clear that she would have used and thrown him away as a rag-tag doll as she has with so many others, including me.
So when I finally told Jason and Lars about Keith about what I intended to do; the initial reaction was of course of dumb foundedness and then came the revelation ... can we actually get back at the one who has spoilt the lives of so many whom we know of... but I guess the clincher was when I told them that she was using her "ankle trick" again
The plan was then set and executed to perfection; but the only faltering point was the fact that Keith was spposed to eat some of the donuts as well so that both would get drugged and there would be least resistance from either.

I had prepared the syringe for her especially and though would have hoped to inflict most gruesome pain; we all decided against it; since death was to be given a chance as well.
The plan for Keith was simple; he would have the donut(s); we drug him out and have him dropped over at my place with some alcohol injected in his body to make him feel nice and high when he'd be awake and with a bloody hangover.

But as luck would have it; Keith being the nice kid was busy massaging her sprained ankle when we walked in; and he saw me; had it been Jason or Lars we could have managed something and since he did put up a stuggle the alcohol injection went in a bit too painfully for him.
One thing I mis-adjudged for which we have to decide what to do with Keith now and that is - we didnt realise the poor kid would have already fallen for her...

So he remains gagged and bound till we decide what to do with him ...
_________________________
..... so who would want to take it up from here?
_________________________
Nuttty I hope you dont mind the twist which has come in the tale... I know you are a sport; but still would like to put this disclaimer in as well. MMuuaaahhh!!!
Nice New Guy; THIS is what I call sordid!!

12 comments:

nutty said...

Oh! My poor girl!! She is sooo coming to haunt you now!!

sigh!

I guess it's my first lesson as a writer to try and disassociate myself from my characters.

However one neutral point of observation - the very first part of this story (can't possibly say my story now :D) was in first person and she talks ofher own experience ... so she can't be faking the ankle thingy na?

Once again, I'm first to comment :P

Cool said...

your blog getting too much for me and same goes for nutty.. guess will ignore these few...

Anshul said...

* Nutty; its the time zone things babes. About the ankle thiny; your girl suffers from a split personality syndrome; so when she speaks of her ankle then she is actually planning out sometihng else (God, I AM SO GOOD)
* Cool Kalra; agar tu mere saath nahin to mere saath kaun hai phir? Aisa mat kar yaar.

nutty said...

hadd hai!!! meri bechaari acchi si character ko pehle vamp banaya!! ab spilt personality!!

hadd hai!!

this is definitely a call for war!! my character needs to avenged!!
lol!

just kidding .. no war n all ... but I don't like Marc at all!

kalra saab! aise mat jao! what are we writers without our dedicated readers?!

Anshul said...

bechchari? abbey oye! Tune padha nahin Marc ki zindagi tabah kar di aur uske saath saath Jason & Lars ki bhi.
anyways agle chapter par chalte hain!
* Coolest Kalra; you realise you are the only one to comment so we cant live without you mate.

Unknown said...

Crack pot!!! Nice idea though of adding to the story...

Nice New Guy said...

Interesting. Your story tangents the dangerous though. I wish the best for your exes. ;)

Anonymous said...

1 story, 2 angles.. n now it's turn of Keith to run away somehow from Marc..train for 2-3 months and then avenge poor girl...
Yayyyy.. Now we have full fledged Hindi movie...
who'll play what???
I think Shahrukh as Marc.. (he has lots of experience as (psycho guys)
..others???

Anshul said...

* Chaits come on; you ENJOYED it, I am so sure.
* Another dreamer; do let us know where you will be dreaming next on babes; all the best to you!

Anshul said...

* NNG ... we will talk about this matter you have raised over a few beers.

Nasia said...

hahahhahah! jst nw read the other 2...
LOVED THIS ONE! hehehh! kill the girl for a reason.. nice twist..

Anshul said...

* Another dreamer - SRK is too old; Marc should be Romeo in hurt but avengeful so maybe Saif Ali; Keith is chocolate boy so your category; heroine (or vamp) should be Sushmita Sen!
Nutty! see Nasia LOVED it more than yours!
And hey we have a fan following now (Cool Karla and Nasia) YIPPEEE!